Sunday, December 11, 2022

Scuzzer Droid + Recharger (Startopia) free papercraft / Дроид Сказзер + Зарядник / из бумаги своими руками

Scuzzer [Сказзер]

Scuzzer droids are the stations robotic helpers. There are two types: maintenance Scuzzers (marks I, II and III), and security scuzzers.

  

🇬🇧 I tried to convert game model more close to game arts on posters and changed sharp forms to round, but not too difficult to build. Charger is same scale so they should fit.

🇷🇺 Я постарался доработать игровую модельку ближе к рендерам на постерах к игре и скруглил где возможно острые углы не в ущерб сборке. Зарядник вроде того же масштаба.

 

 + Security skin [скин охранного]


Download (Скачать):
Scuzzer 3in1 + Recharger
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you vert much for the papercrafts of Startopia! I am a fan of the game and I did not think I would find models for it! God bless you! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome) MB a later I'll made some more.
      Fell free to ask if you need anything else. I will gladly try to do it if I have enough time.

      Delete